
As you can see in this picture, it shows a rabbit who is feasting on some nearby grass. Little did he know that a tape worm was attached to one of his meals. Paratism is shown here as the rabbit has an intruder in its body. Although the hare shown is injured, the parasite or the tape worm is benefited by recieving a new home/meal. Despite the fact that this rabbit has a living organism, the tapeworm tries not to kill the rabbit. If it were to kill the rabbit, then the tapeworm were to die with its prey. You're wondering how I could tell that it was harmed? Well, I noticed that the grass had this worm on it which was kind of white and very small.. After like a day, a rabbit came and ate some of the grass. I don't know if it ate the parasite but by the time his lunch was over, about 3/4 of the grass was gone. I just had to take a picture of that. Although I do feel bad for this poor rabbit, at least it cleaned up our backyard from grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment